Monday, December 27, 2010

30 Movies for 30 Years

In no particular order except how they popped into my head.

1. Drop Dead Gorgeous - "Well this isn't an American Teen Princess Pageant! This... This... This is Nazi Germany!"
2. Mary Poppins
3. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang - So glad we saw "Fame" in London instead of this
4. Billy Madison - "It's too hot for a penguin to be just....walkin around!"
5. Old School
6. Apollo Thirteen - I cry every damn time
7. What's Up Doc - "Don't you know the meaning of propriety!?"
8. Center Stage - "I'm the best goddam dancer at the American Ballet Academy. Who the hell are you!? NOBODY!!"
9. The Departed
10. Ocean's 11
11. Love Actually - Best Jingle Bells 5K team name ever: Screen the Call, Laura Linney!
12. Big Business - "They're POD PEOPLE!! I saw this movie!!" "I was at the premiere!"
13. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
14. A Christmas Story - A Montgomery Christmas tradition: arguing about how many times I've watched this movie
15. Best In Show - "We could talk or not talk, all day"
16. Speed
17. Dreamgirls - Oh hello, Beyonce
18. Newsies - Oh hello, young Christian Bale
19. Karate Kid - Every Saturday in elementary school
20. My Best Friends Wedding
21. The September Issue - Look, I like documentaries. And this one is amazeballs
22. The Sandlot - L7 weenie
23. Rudy
24. Election - No jokes about Mr. M are funny
25. Sea Monsters: A Prehistoric Adventure - MY NAME IS IN THE CREDITS FOR GOD'S SAKE
26. Up
27. Bring It On - "You are being a cheer-tator, Torrance, and a pain in my ass! "
28. The Princess Bride
29. Big
30. Shawshank Redemption - "Hope."

No comments:

Post a Comment