Thursday, December 16, 2010

DEC. 28-29: AUSTIN, TEXAS



DEC. 28
Arrive in Austin: I will be staying at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center, conveniently located on the campus of the University of Texas. I should have a space or two in my room, and if you'd like to book a room of your own please do so here: www.meetattexas.com

Dinner: Dinner on Tuesday night at 8 p.m. at Chuys on Barton Springs

Celebrating: Waving goodbye to my twenties downtown. Location - allllll over

DEC. 29
Breakfast/Brunch: Juan in a Million in East Austin

Day: Tower Tour for pictures. Wine & cheese on South Mall. Pre-dinner drinks.

Dinner: Salt Lick (Dripping Springs) at 7 p.m.(ish). Depart Austin around 6. Caravan leaving from hotel

Celebrating: Back out downtown to wave hello to my thirties

Attendance at all events not mandatory, just join for as much or as little as you can! Looking forward to making my triumphant return to Austin, and seeing all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment