Monday, December 27, 2010

30 TV Shows for 30 Years

Also in no order:

1. Friends - Final episode was May 6, 2004. I know because it was the most hungover day of my life.
2. 30 Rock - "Isn't there a slanket you should be filling with your farts?"
3. The Office - Before it got dumb
4. The Office (BBC) - http://youtu.be/A5smqLBdHCg
5. Laguna Beach (seasons 1 & 2)
6. Real World: Las Vegas - TRISHELLE!!
7. Parks & Recreation - "This would not happen if I had a penis! Bitches be crazy. I'm good at tolerating pain; I'm bad at math, and... I'm stupid."
8. Arrested Development - "Get me a vodka" "It's ten a.m." "...and a piece of toast."
9. Top Chef - Except DC; DC is where good reality shows go to DIE
10. The Wire - Okay fine. You were right. Best drama ever.
11. Golden Girls - No idea why my parents let me watch this as a child. Also, I'd watch Betty White on the toliet
12. Lost - Five seasons in seven weeks, all on Hulu. Suck on that
13. Seinfeld - Basically because I have to
14. Scrubs - So's your face.
15. Ally McBeal - I wrote my college application essay on this show. The only reason I got in is because they were legally required to admit me.
16. Sex and the City - Despite the movies
17. Lois & Clark - Paging Dean Cain...to my pants
18. Dexter - Season 4/Trinity Killer stands up against any season of television EVER (I'm looking at you, "The Wire")
19. Project Runway - During the Bravo years only
20. Friday Night Lights - Thank you, Ann Hsu
21. Mad Men - Even I can't explain why.
22. The Simpsons - I shouldn't have to explain why
23. Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Who Pooped the Bed?
24. Full House - Stephanie "Step-On-Me" Tanner: you ruined my life
25. Fresh Prince of Belair - Especially those very-special episodes
26. ER - Before it got dumb
27. Grey's Anatomy - Before it got dumb
28. The West Wing - Newsflash: DC is nothing like this
29. Pee-Wee's Playhouse - AHHHHHHHHHH
30. Saved By The Bell - I hope you were starting to panic this wouldn't be included.

No comments:

Post a Comment